Culture Transformation from the Top
- How can you reinforce your strategy by shaping your company's culture?
- How can your top team and top 100 role model aspired leadership behaviours?
- How can you mobilize your Top 100 for measurable cultural change?
A strong, healthy and performance-driven culture is one of the outstanding competitive advantages for any organisation. It is the organisation's mental software that ensures disciplined execution of strategies, real customer delight, full buy-in from employees, and highest operational efficiency. Against managerial wisdom, however, culture is a simple thing: "Culture is behaviour": it is the attitudes and behaviours of all members of the organisation, starting at the top.
Thus, transforming the corporate culture is, first of all, the leaders' game. Mobilizing for culture transformation requires leaders acting as role models on all levels of the organisation – starting with the team at the top. And yes: Based on this, the multiple enabling technicalities of culture embedded in people systems and structures – like performance management, reward systems, talent development – are effective levers for culture change.
In these typical situations you ask us to support you…
- developing a strategy-focused leadership framework with the top team
- engaging top 100 effectively in role modeling a high performance culture
- anchoring new feedback-rich leadership culture in the organisation.
Working with executive teams to mobilize for a strategy enabling culture change, we focus on three tasks:
First, you can't create what you can't define! We help top teams to see through the "fog of culture". Using a deep understanding of current features and key drivers for organisational behaviours as a point of departure, we enable them to develop a company specific leadership framework, to define the behaviour gap, and to tailor their transformation roadmap.
Second, it all starts at the top! We support top teams to act relentlessly as a role model for the aspired behaviours by constantly providing feedback in a reflective dialogue with the top team. Culture transformation is a leaders' responsibility. Top-down initiation and disciplined role modeling are crucial for persistent and successful culture transformation.
Third, engage all levers and hold steady! With our proprietary and proven Top 100 Leadership Camps, we create a feedback-rich, self-energizing process of transforming leadership practices throughout the organisation. As experts in anchoring new behavioural practices through tailor-made leadership development – based on teaching, group action-learning, individual customized 360° feedback – we enable business leaders throughout the organisation with the reflective competencies they need to bring the aspired culture into being.
In working with us, you and your executive team…
- learn to leverage your leaders throughout their organisation for culture change
- share with your leaders on all levels a joint leadership agenda
- thus, systematically build up the behavioural asset for lasting business success.