Top Executive Coaching
- Are you ready to ascend and thrive in the c-suite fast lane?
- How do you improve your leadership in a feedback-free environment at the top?
- Which "shadow of the leader" do you cast on your top team and organisation?
High performance leaders are the driving force in any highly successful organisation. The "shadow of leader" fundamentally shapes the attitudes and behaviours of the followers, peers, and other stakeholders. The complexity and ambition level required for highest organisational performance call for capabilities beyond excellent management – they call for wide-awake leadership.
Outstanding leadership is more than a "technical" managerial skill – it is an "adaptive" capability considering and working with the non-linear personal, interpersonal, and organisational dynamics in order to engage people for delivering superior results. Thus, high performance leadership is not about discovering just another "12 simple secrets", it is about developing an "inner compass".
In these typical situations you ask us to support you…
- on-boarding and taking charge effectively in new c-suite role
- creating your own personal leadership footprint in a new position
- developing your wide-awake leadership capabilities in the c-suite.
High performance leaders are not born, they are shaped through a process of personal growth and learning. To access their leadership potential, the single most important lever for leaders is highest self-awareness. Working with top executives through a three-dimensional process centered around self-reflection, self-engagement and self-monitoring, we strengthen their adaptive capacities: We challenge executives' perspectives and enable them to switch between personal involvement and self-observation, from "dance floor" to "balcony" – for delivering superior leadership results.
Mastery in leadership does not evolve naturally: Personal mental models and inner theatres – paired with a lack of honest personal feedback in the board room habitat and the burden of responsibility towards multiple stakeholders – work as invisible forces against leveraging a leader's full potential. As a result, the "leader's shadow" may severely limit organisational performance.
Our individual leadership coaching puts the so-called soft issues into actionable categories, combining reflective dialogue, shadow coaching, case-in-point-feedback in the board room with our proprietary Leadership Footprint Review. This feedback diagnostic combines interview-based analysis with quantitative and qualitative feedback from the business – for immediate transfer of insights into visible behaviours.
In working with us, you…
- understand the relation between your personal dynamics and your leadership success
- improve your self-awareness based on multi-perspective feedback
- acquire the wide-awake leadership repertoire for enhanced value creation.